Electronic Plan Submittal & Review
The City of Warner Robins Engineering Office is now accepting plans and final plats electronically. The link below will take you to the plan submittal portal where you can view a short instructional video and create an account.
Once you have created an account, it is recommended that you edit the Email Notification Settings in your profile to be notified, at a minimum, when a project's status is changed to "Accepted" and "Approved".
For all Land Disturbance Permit submittals, please complete the City of Warner Robins, Georgia Application for Land Disturbing Permit (link below) and upload it as an "attachment" with your plans and Hydrology Study.
Plan Review & Land Disturbance Fees
On September 20, 2021, the Mayor and City Council approved a new fee schedule for Engineering Plan Review and a change to the City of Warner Robins Land Disturbance Fee schedule.
City fees may be paid online at the WarnerPay Portal during business hours: Monday - Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm (Eastern Time)
- Click "Permits/Litter Control" at the link above.
- Select "Engineering" in the category drop-down.
- Enter your payment amount and project number*
*Your project number will be provided (along with your fee amount) after your application and plans are submitted online.
Helpful Engineering Resources
- Stormwater (Hydrology) Report Table of Contents Example
- Stormwater Report Checklist
- Manual for Erosion and Sediment Control in Georgia, commonly called "Green Book"
- Georgia Stormwater Management Manual, Volume 2, commonly called "Blue Book"
- Local Design Manual
- City of Warner Robins Utility Design Standards
- Water Resources Protection Ordinance
- City of Warner Robins Municode
- Engineering Plan Review & Permit Fees Ordinance