Establish an Account
|Apt.Complex Owner/Mob. Home Parks Owner w/Master Meters (per unit)||$35||$85|
Water activation fees include sewage and sanitation where available.
Activating Your Account
- United States valid identification card and Social Security Number are required for activation.
- A lease or proof of new occupancy may be required to open an account.
- Someone must be at the home to have gas turned on from 8 a.m. to noon, or from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- A $25.00 service charge will be incurred per extra trip. Time frames may change due to work load.
- Any repair, removal or installation of gas equipment or lines requires a gas inspection.
- Call 478-293-1045 to set up an appointment.
- Accounts set up after 3:30 p.m. will be turned on the next working day.
- Applications are not accepted after 4:30 p.m.
- If a meter has been pulled it will not be installed if account is set up after 2 p.m.
- Water will not be left on if there are any open lines / leaks detected, and a $25.00 service charge will be billed for extra trips.
- Failure to set up an account where services have been used will result in an additional service charge of $130.00 and back billing for usage. Charges can be filed for theft of service.
- Account transfers will be billed at $65 for the activation fee, plus a $35 service call.
Check in at door.
THE FOLLOWING IS REQUIRED TO OBTAIN SERVICE*
You must provide the following information to be eligible for service activation.
- US issued identification.
- Lease/Renters Agreement/Settlement Statement/Warranty Deed
- Proof of Social Security Number